Angels vs Twins Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Wednesday, May 15
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Angels vs Twins Game Info
Los Angeles Angels (20-22, 9-13 Away) vs. Minnesota Twins (26-15, 14-8 Home)
Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Field – Minneapolis, MN
Angels vs Twins Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAA: (+122) | MIN: (-140)
Spread: LAA: +1.5 (-148) | MIN: -1.5 (+126)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (+102) | Under: (-124)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAA: 14% | MIN: 86%
Starting Pitcher: LAA: Trevor Cahill (2-3, 6.35 ERA) | MIN: Jake Odorizzi (5-2, 2.32 ERA)
Angels vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats
- The Angels are 4-2 straight up in their last six games.
- The Angels are 6-3 straight up in their last nine road games.
- The total has gone under in seven of Minnesota's last 10 games.
- Minnesota is 13-6 straight up in its last 19 games.
Angels vs Twins Prop Bet
All Angels-Twins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After Sixth Inning: Minnesota Twins (-112) – The disparity between the two starting pitchers in this contest could give the Minnesota Twins an early edge. The Los Angeles Angels are starting Trevor Cahill, who has a 6.35 ERA through eight starts, while the Twins are trotting out Jake Odorizzi, who has tallied a 2.32 ERA in his eight starts. With Odorizzi, and the Twins' explosive offense (No. 3 in the MLB in home runs per game), Minnesota has a good shot at leading after the sixth.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.