Angels vs Dodgers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Tuesday, July 23
Angels vs Dodgers Game Info
Los Angeles Angels (52-49, 25-26 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (67-35, 40-12 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Angels vs Dodgers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAA: (+164) | LAD: (-190)
Spread: LAA: +1.5 (-112) | LAD: -1.5 (-104)
Total: 9.5 – Over (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: LAA: 33% | LAD: 67%
Probable Pitcher: LAA: Felix Pena (7-3, 4.92 ERA) | LAD: Kenta Maeda (7-6, 3.71 ERA)
Angels vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- The Angels are 7-3 straight up in their last 10 games.
- The Angels are 4-2 straight up in their last six games against the Dodgers.
- The total has hit the over in seven of the Dodgers' last nine games.
- The Dodgers are 7-2 straight up in their last nine games.
Angels vs Dodgers Stats
- The Angels are averaging 5.15 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.46 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Felix Pena is 1-0 with a 2.81 ERA in five career appearances (two starts) against the Dodgers.
- Kenta Maeda is 2-2 with a 4.22 ERA in five career appearances (four starts) against the Angels.
Angels vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Angels-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alternate Run Line: Los Angeles Angels +2.5 (-196) — Felix Pena had been pitching pretty well prior to getting shelled in his last start against the Houston Astros. He's 7-3 this year, with a 1.19 WHIP and 91 strikeouts in 86 innings pitched. He also has pitched particularly well against the Los Angeles Dodgers in his career. The Angels are coming off two straight wins, and should be able to at least keep this game close against the Dodgers.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.