Cover Photo: Getty Images
Angels vs Cubs Game Info
Los Angeles Angels (29-30, 14-16 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (31-26, 18-10 Home)
Date: Monday, June 3, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Angels vs Cubs Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAA: (+150) | CHC: (-174)
Spread: LAA: +1.5 (-138) | CHC: -1.5 (+118)
Total: 9 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAA: 13% | CHC: 87%
Probable Pitcher: LAA: Cam Bedrosian (2-3, 3.08 ERA) | CHC: Jon Lester (3-4, 3.59 ERA)
Angels vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats
- The Angels are 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games.
- The total has hit the over in the Cubs' last five home games.
- The Cubs are 5-1 ATS in their last six games against the Angels.
- The Angels are 30-43 straight up against left-handed starters over the last two seasons.
Angels vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Angels-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Money Line: Chicago Cubs (-160) – The Angels will be using an opener in this one-game series against the Cubs at Wrigley. Cam Bedrosian will get the ball and then give way to Trevor Cahill, who won a World Series ring with the Cubs in 2016. However the pitching shakes out for the Angels, the Cubs should get an early lead playing at home where Jon Lester has a 1.90 ERA. Lester also pitches better in day games, owning a 2.63 ERA.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.