Angels vs Athletics Game Info
Los Angeles Angels (1-2, 1-2 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (2-1, 2-1 Home)
Date: Monday, July 27, 2020
Time: 3:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Angels vs Athletics Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: LAA: (+104) | OAK: (-120)
Spread: LAA: +1.5 (-180) | OAK: -1.5 (+154)
Total: 9 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): LAA: (69%) | OAK: (31%)
Probable Pitcher: LAA: Griffin Canning (5-6, 4.58 ERA) | OAK: Chris Bassitt (10-5, 3.81 ERA)
World Series Odds: LAA: (+3300) | OAK: (+2200)
Angels vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Athletics defeated the Angels, 6-4, in Sunday's meeting.
- The Angels covered the spread (run line) in 49.4 percent of their games last season (T-No. 15 in MLB) and failed to cover the spread last game, making them 1-2 in 2020.
- Oakland covered the spread (run line) in 55.8 percent of its games last season (No. 3 in MLB) and covered the spread last game, making them 2-1 in 2020.
- The Angels hit the over in 51.0 percent of their games last season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Oakland hit the over in 44.4 percent of its games last season (No. 28 in MLB).
Angels vs Athletics Stats
- The Angels averaged 4.75 runs per game last season (T-No. 15 in MLB).
- The Angels surrendered 5.36 runs per game last season (T-No. 23 in MLB).
- Oakland averaged 5.19 runs per game last season (No. 8 in MLB) and scored 6 runs last game.
- Oakland surrendered 4.20 runs per game last season (No. 6 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!