Sanchez vs Silva Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 40 — Preliminary Bout — Main Card
Andrew "El Dirte" Sanchez (12-6-0, 6 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Bruno "Blindado" Silva (20-6-0, 17 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Fight Time: This bout is on the preliminary card, which is expected to begin around 4 p.m EST
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Sanchez vs Silva Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 40 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Andrew Sanchez: (+116)
- Bruno Silva: (-142)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Sanchez by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Sanchez by Points: (N/A)
- Sanchez by Submission: (N/A)
- Silva by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Silva by Points: (N/A)
- Silva by Submission: (N/A)
Sanchez vs Silva Prediction
UFC Vegas 40 Sanchez-Silva prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Bruno Silva (87%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (80%)
Sanchez vs Silva Betting Trends & Stats
- Andrew Sanchez lost to Makhmud Muradov, by TKO, in his last fight on Jan. 24, 2021.
- Bruno Silva defeated Wellington Turman, by KO, in his last fight on June 19, 2021.
- Sanchez averages 4.48 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
- Silva averages 4.00 significant strikes landed per minute with a 73% accuracy rate.
- Sanchez averages 5.05 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% accuracy rate.
- Silva averages 0.21 significant strikes absorbed per minute.
- Sanchez has a 100% takedown defense rate.
- Silva has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.