Muniz vs Anders Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 269 — Early Preliminary Card Middleweight Bout
Andre "Sergipano" Muniz (21-4-0, 4 KO's, 14 Submissions) vs. Eryk "Ya Boi" Anders (14-5-0, 8 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, December 11, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the early preliminary card, which begins at 6:15 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, PPV
Muniz vs Anders Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 269 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Andre Muniz: (-142)
- Eryk Anders: (+116)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Muniz by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Muniz by Points: (N/A)
- Muniz by Submission: (N/A)
- Anders by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Anders by Points: (N/A)
- Anders by Submission: (N/A)
Muniz vs Anders Prediction
UFC 269 Muniz-Anders prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Andre Muniz (85%)
Method of Victory: Submission (73%)
Muniz vs Anders Betting Trends & Stats
- Andre Muniz defeated Jacare Souza, by submission, in his most recent fight on May 15, 2021.
- Eryk Anders defeated Darren Stewart, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on June 12, 2021.
- Muniz averages 2.16 significant strikes landed per minute with a 58% accuracy rate.
- Anders averages 3.20 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Muniz averages 1.90 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 45% defense rate.
- Anders averages 3.96 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 51% defense rate.
- Muniz has a 40% takedown defense rate.
- Anders has a 76% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.