Santos vs Johns Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night — Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
Anderson "Berinja" dos Santos (21-8-0, 5 KO's, 12 Submissions) vs. Miles "Chapo" Johns (11-1-0, 3 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 17, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the third fight of the preliminary card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Santos vs Johns Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anderson dos Santos: (+152)
- Miles Johns: (-188)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Santos by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Santos by Points: (N/A)
- Santos by Submission: (N/A)
- Johns by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Johns by Points: (N/A)
- Johns Submission: (N/A)
Santos vs Johns Prediction
UFC Fight Night Santos-Johns prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Miles Johns (93%)
Method of Victory: Decision (74%)
Santos vs Johns Betting Trends & Stats
- Santos defeated Marin Day, by submission, in his most recent fight on Nov. 28, 2020.
- Johns defeated Kevin Natividad, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Santos averages 2.66 significant strikes landed per minute with a 28% accuracy rate.
- Johns averages 3.33 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Santos averages 4.80 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Johns averages 2.42 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 68% defense rate.
- Santos has a 66% takedown defense rate.
- Johns has a 87% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.