Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova vs Belinda Bencic Odds, Prediction & Betting Trends for Tokyo Olympics Quarterfinals Match
By Larry Rupp
Pavlyuchenkova vs Bencic Schedule & Match Info
Women's Tokyo Olympics 2021 - Quarterfinals
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (ROC) vs. Belinda Bencic (SUI)
Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Start Time: 11:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Ariake Tennis Centre Court
Pavlyuchenkova vs Bencic Odds & Set Betting
All Pavlyuchenkova-Bencic betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Pavlyuchenkova: (-158) | Bencic: (+118)
To Win 1st Set: Pavlyuchenkova: (N/A) | Bencic: (N/A)
Set Betting: Pavlyuchenkova: 2-0 (N/A) | 2-1 (N/A)
Set Betting: Bencic: 2-0 (N/A) | 2-1 (N/A)
Pavlyuchenkova vs Bencic Prediction & Pick
All Tokyo Olympics women's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Pavlyuchenkova in 3 sets
Pavlyuchenkova vs Bencic Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Belinda Bencic is 4-2 all-time in six head-to-head matchups against Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova.
- Pavlyuchenkova defeated Bencic in three sets during their most recent head-to-head meeting on Feb. 18, 2020.
- Pavlyuchenkova defeated Sara Sorribes Tormo (ESP) in two sets in Round 3 of the 2021 Tokyo Olympics women's tennis tournament.
- Bencic defeated Barbora Krejcikova (CZE) in three sets in Round 3 of the 2021 Tokyo Olympics women's tennis tournament.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.