Nunes vs Anderson Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 259 — Women's Featherweight Championship
Amanda "Lioness" Nunes (20-4-0, 13 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Megan Anderson (11-4-0, 6 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Mar. 6, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the fourth fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Nunes vs Anderson Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 259 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Amanda Nunes: (-1200)
- Megan Anderson: (+680)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Nunes by KO/TKO: (+100)
- Nunes by Points: (+440)
- Nunes by Submission: (+230)
- Anderson by KO/TKO: (+1000)
- Anderson by Points: (+2200)
- Anderson by Submission: (+3300)
Nunes vs Anderson Prediction
UFC 259 Nunes-Anderson prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Amanda Nunes (94%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (59%)
Nunes vs Anderson Betting Trends & Stats
- Amanda Nunes defeated Felicia Spencer, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Jun. 6, 2020.
- Megan Anderson defeated Norma Dumont, by KO, in his most recent fight on Feb. 29, 2020.
- Nunes averages 4.44 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Anderson averages 1.82 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Nunes averages 2.47 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- Anderson averages 2.94 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 38% defense rate.
- Nunes averages 2.53 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 53% accuracy rate.
- Anderson has a 53% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.