Hernandez vs Moicano Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 271 — Early Preliminary Card Light Heavyweight Bout
Alex "The Great" Hernandez (13-4-0, 6 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Renato Moicano (15-4-1, 0 KO's, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, February 12, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the early preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Coverage: UFC Fight Pass
Hernandez vs Moicano Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 271 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alex Hernandez: (+142)
- Renato Moicano: (-176)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Hernandez by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Hernandez by Points: (N/A)
- Hernandez by Submission: (N/A)
- Moicano by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Moicano by Points: (N/A)
- Moicano by Submission: (N/A)
Hernandez vs Moicano Prediction
UFC 271 Hernandez-Moicano prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Renato Moicano (55%)
Method of Victory: Submission (52%)
Hernandez vs Moicano Betting Trends & Stats
- Alex Hernandez defeated Mike Breeden, by KO, in his last fight on Oct. 2, 2021.
- Renato Moicano defeated Jai Herbert, by submission, in his last fight on June 26, 2021.
- Hernandez averages 3.79 significant strikes landed per minute with a 37% accuracy rate.
- Moicano averages 5.12 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Hernandez averages 3.82 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
- Moicano averages 3.43 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 66% defense rate.
- Hernandez averages 1.57 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Moicano has a 79% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.