Alabama vs Miami Week 1 Game Info
Week 1 College Football Game
Alabama Crimson Tide (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Miami Hurricanes (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 4, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Alabama vs Miami Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAMA: (-1000) | MIA: (+610)
Spread: BAMA: -18.5 (-108) | MIA: +18.5 (-112)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAMA: (N/A) | MIA: (N/A)
Alabama vs Miami Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Alabama: (80.4%) | Miami: (19.6%)
Alabama vs Miami Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Alabama is 14-3 all-time in 17 head-to-head matchups against Miami and the Crimson Tide won the most recent meeting by a score of 34-13 on Jan. 1, 1993.
- Alabama is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Alabama is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five Week 1 games.
- Miami is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against an SEC opponent.
- The total has hit the under in five of Miami's last seven Week 1 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.