Alabama vs Florida Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (2-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 11 Florida Gators (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium – Gainesville, FL
Alabama vs Florida Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALA: (-750) | FLA: (+490)
Spread: ALA: -15.5 (-108) | FLA: +15.5 (-112)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ALA: (N/A) | FLA: (N/A)
Alabama vs Florida Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Alabama: (83.9%) | Florida: (16.1%)
Alabama vs Florida Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Alabama is 26-14 straight up in 40 head-to-head matchups against Florida.
- Alabama defeated Florida, 52-46, in their last meeting at the SEC Championship Game on Dec. 20, 2020.
- Alabama is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Florida is 12-1 straight up in its last 13 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Alabama's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Florida's last 10 games against Alabama.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.