Alabama State vs Mississippi Valley State Basketball Game Info
Alabama State Hornets (0-3, 0-3 SWAC) vs. Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (0-9, 0-1 SWAC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021
Time: 5:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Robert W. Harrison HPER Complex – Itta Bena, MS
Alabama State vs Mississippi Valley State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALST: (N/A) | MVSU: (N/A)
Spread: ALST: (N/A) | MVSU: (N/A)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ALST: (74%) | MVSU: (26%)
Alabama State vs Mississippi Valley State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Alabama State: 73.6%
Mississippi Valley State: 26.4%
Alabama State vs Mississippi Valley State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Alabama State defeated Mississippi Valley State, 87-74, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 8, 2020.
- Alabama State is 45-38 in its 83 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Mississippi Valley State.
- Alabama State is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Mississippi Valley State.
- Neither team has won a game yet this season.
- Alabama State lost to UAPB, 91-82, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
- Mississippi Valley State lost to UAPB, 92-52, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.