Akron vs NIU Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By David Hayes
Akron vs Northern Illinois Basketball Game Info
Akron Zips (4-2, 2-1 MAC) vs. Northern Illinois Huskies (1-9, 0-5 MAC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: NIU Convocation Center – Dekalb, IL
Akron vs Northern Illinois Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AKR: (-490) | NIU: (+380)
Spread: AKR: -9.5 (-102) | NIU: +9.5 (-120)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AKR: (N/A) | NIU: (N/A)
Akron vs Northern Illinois Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northern Illinois: 17.0%
Akron vs Northern Illinois Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Akron defeated Northern Illinois, 72-49, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 14, 2020.
- Akron is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Northern Illinois.
- Akron is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Northern Illinois.
- Akron lost to Eastern Michigan, 71-59, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
- Northern Illinois defeated Miami (OH), 70-58, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.