Air Force vs Louisville Bowl Game Info
2021 College Football SERVPRO First Responder Bowl
Air Force Falcons (9-3) vs. Louisville Cardinals (6-6)
Date: Tuesday, December 28, 2021
Time: 3:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Gerald J. Ford Stadium – Dallas, TX
Air Force vs Louisville Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AFA: (+100) | LOU: (-122)
Spread: AFA: +1.5 (-110) | LOU: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Air Force vs Louisville Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Air Force Falcons win (50.1%)
Air Force vs Louisville Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Air Force and Louisville.
- Air Force is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Louisville is 12-3 straight up in its last 15 games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Air Force's last 15 games.
- Louisville is 1-5-1 ATS in its last seven games against MWC opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.