Air Force vs Colorado State Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
Air Force Falcons (6-3, 3-2 Mountain West) vs. Colorado State Rams (3-6, 2-3 Mountain West)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Canvas Stadium — Fort Collins, CO
Air Force vs Colorado State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AFA: (-144) | CSU: (+118)
Spread: AFA: -2.5 (-114) | CSU: +2.5 (-106)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Air Force vs Colorado State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Air Force wins (73.7%)
Air Force vs Colorado State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Air Force is 36-21-1 in 58 all-time head-to-head matchups against Colorado State.
- Air Force defeated Colorado State, 38-21, in their most recent meeting on Nov. 16, 2019.
- The total has hit the under in five of Air Force's last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Colorado State's last eight games.
- Air Force is 12-2 straight up in its last 14 games against Colorado State.
- Colorado State is 2-7 straight up in its last nine home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.