76ers vs Warriors Game Info
Philadelphia 76ers (38-25, 10-23 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (14-49, 7-25 Home)
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center – San Francisco, CA
76ers vs Warriors Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-158) | GSW: (+134)
Spread: PHI: -3.5 (-110) | GSW: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 222 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHI: 79% | GSW: 21%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: PHI: (+2700) | GSW: (+25000)
76ers vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Philadelphia's last six games.
- Golden State is 2-10 straight up in its last 12 games.
- Golden State is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 home games.
76ers vs Warriors Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 109.3 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 21 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 107.2 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NBA).
- Golden State is averaging 106.1 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NBA).
- Golden State is surrendering 114.8 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia defeated the Sacramento Kings, 125-108, on the road in its most recent game on Thursday, March 5.
- Golden State lost to the Toronto Raptors, 121-113, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, March 5.
76ers vs Warriors Prop Bet
All 76ers vs Warriors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Shake Milton - Points: Over 16.5 (-102) – With Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons sidelined, Shake Milton has taken his game to a whole new level. Over his last five outings, Milton is averaging 22.0 PPG while shooting 62.5 percent from the field and 67.7 percent from beyond the arc. Of course, that efficiency is unsustainable, but Milton has scored at least 19 points in four of those five games. Facing the league's seventh-worst scoring defense, he could be in for another productive outing here.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.