76ers vs Lakers Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (March 23)
By Larry Rupp
76ers vs Lakers Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Philadelphia 76ers (44-27, 23-11 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (31-41, 20-17 Home)
Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2022
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: crypto.com Arena — Los Angeles, CA
76ers vs Lakers Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-290) | LAL: (+235)
Spread: PHI: -7 (-110) | LAL: +7 (-110)
Total: 230.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHI: (+850) | LAL: (+10000)
76ers vs Lakers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Philadelphia 76ers win (61.3%)
76ers vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against the Lakers.
- The total has hit the over in six of Philadelphia's last seven away games.
- The Lakers are 4-10 against the spread (ATS) in their last 14 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Lakers' last five games against Philadelphia.
76ers vs Lakers Prop Bets
- Joel Embiid — 31.5: Over (-112) | Under (-110)
- LeBron James — 31.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- James Harden — 23.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Joel Embiid — 11.5: Over (-115) | Under (-105)
- LeBron James — 7.5: Over (-140) | Under (+112)
- James Harden — 7.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- James Harden — 10.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- LeBron James — 6.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
- Joel Embiid — 3.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.