76ers vs Hornets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 12
By Duel Staff
The NBA schedule on Wednesday includes the Philadelphia 76ers taking on the Charlotte Hornets.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
76ers vs Hornets Game Info
- Philadelphia 76ers (23-16) vs. Charlotte Hornets (22-19)
- Date: Wednesday, January 12, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Wells Fargo Center -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
76ers vs Hornets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-215) | CHA: (+180)
- Spread: PHI: -5 (-114) | CHA: +5 (-106)
- Total: 226.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
76ers vs Hornets Betting Trends
- Philadelphia's record against the spread is 20-19-0.
- The 76ers are 5-8 as 5.5-point favorites or more.
- This year, 15 of Philadelphia's 39 games have gone over the point total.
- Charlotte is 25-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hornets have an ATS record of 6-5 as 5.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Charlotte has seen 23 of its 41 games go over the point total.
76ers vs Hornets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: 76ers win (73.9%)
76ers vs Hornets Point Spread
The Hornets are at the 76ers, and underdogs by 5 points (-106 to cover). And Philadelphia, the favorite, is -114.
76ers vs Hornets Over/Under
The over/under for the 76ers versus Hornets matchup on January 12 has been set at 226.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
76ers vs Hornets Moneyline
Charlotte is the underdog, +180 on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a -215 favorite at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!