Suns vs Jazz Game Info
Date: Monday, March 25, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
: #PHXatUTA— Utah Jazz (@utahjazz) March 25, 2019
: @ATTSportsNetRM (Xfinity: 693, DirectTV: 683-1, Dish: 444, Hopper: 412-32)
: https://t.co/TcCljy4GCW (League Pass)
⏰: 7:00PM MT
: Association pic.twitter.com/OKYy8bgqKD
Suns vs Jazz Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHO: (+960) | UTA: (-1500)
Spread: PHO: +15 (-110) | UTA: -15 (-110)
Total: 216.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHO: 39% | UTA: 61%
Suns vs Jazz Betting Trends & Stats
- Phoenix is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has gone under in six of Phoenix's last seven games.
- Utah is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has gone under in six of Utah's last eight games.
- Utah is 16-4 straight up in its last 20 home games.
"Trust me, I’ll be ready for that game.”— Duane Rankin (@DuaneRankin) March 25, 2019
Deandre Ayton looking forward to facing #Jazz after having what he called his "worst game" ever the last time #Suns played them.
Scored a career-low two points on 1-of-9 shooting in 17-point home loss (w/videos).https://t.co/UG4Q3HJ7bL pic.twitter.com/ot8dZaIpKI
Suns vs Jazz Prop Bet
All Suns-Jazz betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Deandre Ayton Total Points: Under 15.5 (-110) – Ayton is averaging 15.9 points per game (PPG) over his last 10 contests, but those averages could take a hit against a defensive opponent like Rudy Gobert. Gobert is arguably the best defensive player in basketball, and Ayton has averaged only 11.0 PPG on 39.3 percent shooting from the field in his two matchups with the Utah Jazz this season.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.