Cover Photo: Getty Images
Thunder vs Grizzlies Game Info
Oklahoma City Thunder
Date: Monday, March 25, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Thunder vs Grizzlies Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKC: (-245) | MEM: (+200)
Spread: OKC: -6 (-110) | MEM: +6 (-110)
Total: 218.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OKC: 71% | MEM: 29%
Thunder vs Grizzlies Betting Trends & Stats
- Oklahoma City is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Oklahoma City is 3-6 straight up in its last nine road games.
- Memphis is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Memphis is 4-1 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has gone over in six of Memphis' last eight games against Oklahoma City.
Gameday! Thunder vs. Grizzlies— OKC ⚡️ Tracker (@OKCTracker) March 25, 2019
: 7:00pm CT
: FedEx Forum
: Statement ⚡️
: 6-12 in navy (4-7 on the road) pic.twitter.com/sECfmO74Os
Thunder vs Grizzlies Prop Bet
All Thunder-Grizzlies betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Paul George Total Points: Under 28.5 (-115) – Paul George has struggled since returning from a shoulder injury earlier this season. George has averaged 25.4 points per game (PPG) over his last 10 contests, while shooting just 39.6 percent from the field. George will also have to contend with the Memphis Grizzlies' stout defense Monday night, which only surrenders 105.2 PPG (2nd in the NBA).
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.