Cover Photo: Getty Images
Oklahoma vs Ole Miss Game Info
No. 9 Oklahoma Sooners (19-13) vs No. 8 Ole Miss Rebels (20-12)
Date: Friday, March 22, 2019
Time: 12:40 p.m. EST
Location: Colonial Life Arena – Columbia, SC
ROAD REBS! We have a limited number of remaining tickets available for our NCAA Tournament matchup on Friday! But hurry, you have until 5 PM to purchase.— Ole Miss Basketball (@OleMissMBB) March 19, 2019
-----> https://t.co/X1WgScFwDs #HottyToddy | #MarchMadness pic.twitter.com/fuLg92tkQc
Oklahoma vs Ole Miss Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKLA: (+100) | MISS: (-120)
Spread: OKLA: +1.5 (-110) | MISS: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OKLA: 47% | MISS: 53%
Oklahoma vs Ole Miss Betting Trends & Stats
- Oklahoma is 11-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in non-conference games this season.
- Oklahoma is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
- Oklahoma is 4-8 straight up (SU) in its last 12 games.
- Ole Miss is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Ole Miss is 11-2 ATS in non-conference games this season.
One last dance.— Oklahoma Basketball (@OU_MBBall) March 20, 2019
After playing in the 2016 Final Four and 2018 NCAA Tournament, @The_underrated5, @R_Odomes & @JayMuni25 want to make the most of their last run in #MarchMadness.
Oklahoma vs Ole Miss Prop Bet
All Oklahoma-Ole Miss betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Oklahoma) Point Total: Under 70.5 (-110) – Oklahoma averages 68 points per game in neutral-site games this season and has averaged just 68.3 over its last three contests. Ole Miss has allowed just one team to score 71 points in its five neutral-site games this season. Additionally, both teams play at a relatively slow pace, averaging under 60 field goals per game, which ranks outside the top-125 in the NCAA.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.