Cover Photo: Getty Images
Hawks vs Magic Game Info
Date: Sunday, March 17, 2019
Time: 6 p.m. EST
We've had some fun moments vs. the Hawks over the years. Check out a few of our favorites! pic.twitter.com/ACRtmAKSTp— Orlando Magic (@OrlandoMagic) March 17, 2019
Hawks vs Magic Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+260) | ORL: (-320)
Spread: ATL: +7.5 (-110) | ORL: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 225.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 48% | ORL: 52%
Hawks vs Magic Betting Trends & Stats
- Atlanta is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Atlanta is 5-0 ATS in its last five road games.
- The total has gone over in seven of Atlanta's last nine games.
- Orlando is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has gone over in four of Orlando's last six games against Atlanta.
Hawks vs Magic Prop Bet
All Hawks-Magic betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- John Collins Total Points: Over 20.5 (-118) – John Collins is quietly in the midst of an extremely impressive sophomore campaign. Over his last five games, Collins is averaging 24.2 points per game (PPG), and he's only scored fewer than 20 points once during that same span. Collins is facing an excellent Orlando Magic defense, but he's simply playing too well to ignore right now.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.