Yale vs Harvard Game Info
Date: Sunday, March 17, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Yale vs Harvard Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: YALE: (-200) | HARV: (+170)
Spread: YALE: -4.5 (-110) | HARV: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 144 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: YALE: 34% | HARV: 66%
Yale vs Harvard Betting Trends & Stats
- Yale is the No. 2 seed in the Ivy League Tournament, and Harvard is the No. 1 seed.
- Yale is 17-4 straight up (SU) in its last 21 games.
- The total has gone over in four of Yale's last six games.
- Yale is 1-6 SU in its last seven games against Harvard.
- Harvard is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) and 5-1 SU in its last six games.
- Harvard is 7-1 ATS in its last eight games against Yale.
Yale vs Harvard Prop Bet
All Yale-Harvard betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Yale) Total Points: Over 74 (-115) – The Yale Bulldogs are quietly one of the most prolific offenses in the NCAA, scoring an average of 80.3 points per game (PPG). Yale is also extremely efficient, making an average of 29.7 field goals per game (eighth in the NCAA). That kind of efficiency could be problematic for a Harvard Crimson defense that struggles to contest shots, allowing opponents to shoot 43.4 percent from the field (130th in the NCAA).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.