Iowa State vs Kansas State Game Info
Iowa State Cyclones (21-11, 9-9 Big 12) vs. No. 15 Kansas State (25-7, 14-4 Big 12)
Date: Friday, March 15, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Location: Sprint Center – Kansas City, MO
Cyclone Gameday#Cyclones vs. Kansas State— Iowa State Men’s Basketball (@CycloneMBB) March 15, 2019
Tipoff at 6 pm (CST)
- Kansas City, Mo.
- https://t.co/GnXWTCorTS pic.twitter.com/IneD40c8FM
Iowa State vs Kansas State Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ISU: (-150) | KSU: (+130)
Spread: ISU: -2.5 (-110) | KSU: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ISU: 53% | KSU: 47%
Iowa State vs Kansas State Betting Trends & Stats
- Iowa State is 3-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- Iowa State is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Iowa State's last five games.
- Kansas State is 13-4 ATS in its last 17 games.
- Kansas State is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
Iowa State vs Kansas State Prop Bet
All Iowa State vs Kansas State prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Spread: Iowa State -1 (-110) – In the last 10 matchups between these two teams, Iowa State has outscored Kansas State in the first half by an average of 4.6 points. The last time these two teams played, on Feb. 16, the Cyclones held a seven-point halftime lead. On the season, Kansas State averages 31.5 first-half points (270th in the nation) compared to Iowa State's 37.2 first-half points per game (33rd in the nation).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.