Cover Photo: Getty Images
West Virginia vs Texas Tech Game Info
West Virginia Mountaineers
Date: Thursday, March 14, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Printable bracket for the 2019 Big 12 Conference Tournament! pic.twitter.com/Vb4itJjMQH— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) March 11, 2019
West Virginia vs Texas Tech Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (+670) | TTU: (-1000)
Spread: WVU: +12.5 (-110) | TTU: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WVU: 26% | TTU: 74%
West Virginia vs Texas Tech Betting Trends & Stats
- West Virginia is the No. 10 seed in the Big 12 Tournament while Texas Tech is the No. 2 seed.
- West Virginia is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- West Virginia is 5-15 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Texas Tech is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- Texas Tech is 8-1 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has gone over in five of Texas Tech's last six games.
West Virginia vs Texas Tech Prop Bet
All West Virginia-Texas Tech betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (West Virginia) Total Points: Under 62.5 (-115) – The Texas Tech Red Raiders are arguably the best defensive team in the country, surrendering just 58.6 points per game (PPG), good for second best in the NCAA. The West Virginia Mountaineers only shoot 41.4 percent from the field (308th in the NCAA), and the Red Raiders held them to 50 points the last time these two teams played on Feb. 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.