Cover Photo: Getty Images
Akron vs Buffalo Game Info
Akron Zips (17-15, 8-10 MAC) vs. No. 18 Buffalo Bulls (28-3, 16-2 MAC)
Date: Thursday, March 14, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Printable bracket for the 2019 MAC Conference Tournament! pic.twitter.com/pEbF2IwV0y— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) March 11, 2019
Akron vs Buffalo Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AKR: (+340) | BUFF: (-450)
Spread: AKR: +9 (-110) | BUFF: -9 (-110)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: AKR: 23% | BUFF: 77%
Akron vs Buffalo Betting Trends & Stats
- Akron is the No. 8 seed and Buffalo is the No. 1 seed in the 2019 MAC Tournament.
- Buffalo is 16-13-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Zips are 16-14 ATS on the year.
- Buffalo is 8-10 ATS in conference play this season.
- Akron is 9-10 ATS against MAC competition.
- The Zips have hit the over 10 times this season, which is the fewest total in the MAC.
- Buffalo has hit the over 14 times this season.
- In their two meetings this season, the Bulls have won both contests by six and 13 points, respectively.
Akron’s win tonight earns #Zips shot at top-seeded Buffalo in MAC quarterfinals on Thursday.— Tom Withers (@twithersAP) March 12, 2019
Akron vs Buffalo Prop Bet
All Akron-Buffalo betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Buffalo) Total Points: Over 76.5 (-110) – Buffalo boasts the No. 5 scoring offense in the nation, averaging 84.8 points per game (PPG). The Bulls have scored more than 76 points in seven straight games and 11 of their last 12. The only time they failed to score 77 points during this stretch was against the Zips, when they put up 76.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.