Cavaliers vs 76ers Game Info
Date: Tuesday, March 11, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
“That was probably our best game in the season so far.” – Ante Zizic— Cleveland Cavaliers (@cavs) March 12, 2019
From tipoff to final buzzer, the Wine & Gold worked together for an impressive #CavsRaptors victory.
More highlights → https://t.co/2lOKboOM1t#BeTheFight pic.twitter.com/Dry5dxqZOl
Cavaliers vs 76ers Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (+860) | PHI: (-1300)
Spread: CLE: +14 (-110) | PHI: -14 (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: 87% | PHI: 13%
Cavaliers vs 76ers Betting Trends & Stats
- Cleveland is 3-15 straight up (SU) in its last 18 road games.
- Cleveland is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has gone over in six of Cleveland's last eight games.
- Philadelphia is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has gone under in five of Philadelphia's last five games.
- The total has gone under in five of Philadelphia's last six home games.
Cavaliers vs 76ers Prop Bet
All Cavaliers-76ers betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Joel Embiid Total Points: Over 26.5 (-122) – Joel Embiid impressed in his return from injury, dropping 33 points on 52.4 percent shooting from the field against the Indiana Pacers' elite defense. Now that Embiid appears to be back to full strength, he matches up well with the Cleveland Cavaliers. Opponents are shooting 55.7 percent on 2-point attempts against the Cavaliers this season, which should play right into Embiid's hands.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.