Pistons vs Nets Game Info
Date: Monday, March 11, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Pistons vs Nets Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+110) | BKN: (-128)
Spread: DET: +2 (-110) | BKN: -2 (-110)
Total: 222 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: 65% | BKN: 35%
Pistons vs Nets Betting Trends & Stats
- Detroit is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) and 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has gone over in 10 of Detroit's last 12 games.
- Brooklyn is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- Brooklyn is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games against Detroit.
- The total has gone over in 15 of Brooklyn's last 20 home games against Detroit.
Pistons vs Nets Prop Bet
All Pistons-Nets betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Blake Griffin 25+ Points & Detroit to Win (+290) – Don't look now, but the Detroit Pistons are quietly playing their best basketball of the season. Having won eight of 10 and five in a row, the Pistons have been led by Blake Griffin's elite scoring ability. The big man has scored 27 or more points in three of the team's last four games and Griffin's style of play should give the Brooklyn Nets fits. The Nets surrender 51.5 points per game in the paint (27th in the NBA) and
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.