Oklahoma vs Kansas State Game Info
Oklahoma Sooners (19-11, 7-10 Big 12) vs Kansas State Wildcats (23-7, 13-4 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, March 9, 2019
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Location: Bramlage Coliseum – Manhattan, KS
Oklahoma vs Kansas State Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKLA: (+270) | KSU: (-350)
Spread: OKLA: +7.5 (-110) | KSU: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 127 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OKLA: 30% | KSU: 70%
Oklahoma vs Kansas State Betting Trends & Stats
- Oklahoma is 7-14-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 24 games.
- Oklahoma is 2-6-1 ATS in its last nine games.
- Kansas State is 11-4 ATS in its last 15 games.
- Kansas is 4-2 ATS in its last six home games.
- Kansas State is 9-3-1 ATS in its last 13 games against Oklahoma.
#Sooners expecting a tough environment tonight inside the Octagon as K-State fights for a conference title. Can OU play the role of spoiler for the second time this week?@TRowOU & Kevin Henry break down the s to the game. pic.twitter.com/UxEau87fS9— Oklahoma Basketball (@OU_MBBall) March 9, 2019
Oklahoma vs Kansas State Prop Bet
All Oklahoma vs Kansas State betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Point Spread: Oklahoma +4 (-110) – In the last 10 matchups between these two teams, Oklahoma has outscored Kansas State in the first half by an average of 1.6 points. In the last three matchups, Oklahoma has only been outscored by an average of 1.0 point in the first half. The Sooners plus four points looks like it could be enough to win this prop bet.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.