Cover Photo: Getty Images
Minnesota vs Maryland Game Info
Minnesota Golden Gophers (
Date: Friday, March 8, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Location: XFINITY Center – College Park, MD
Minnesota vs Maryland Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MINN: (+245) | MD: (-320)
Spread: MINN: +7 (-110) | MD: -7 (-110)
Total: 135 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MINN: 49% | MD: 51%
Minnesota vs Maryland Betting Trends & Stats
- Maryland is 6-7-1 against the spread (ATS) as a home favorite this season.
- Maryland is 11-8 ATS in conference games this season.
- Minnesota is 5-3 ATS as an away underdog this season.
- Minnesota is 11-8 ATS in conference games this season.
- Minnesota has hit the under in all of its eight games as a road underdog this season.
Minnesota vs Maryland Prop Bet
All Minnesota-Maryland betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Minnesota) Point Total: Under 64 (-115) – Minnesota averages 77.9 points per game while at home, but just 63.2 on the road. While it did muster 67 points against the Terrapins in the first matchup, this one will be on the road. Maryland has the 30th-ranked scoring defense, allowing just 65.1 points per game on the season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.