Trail Blazers vs Grizzlies Game Info
Portland Trail Blazers
Date: Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Trail Blazers vs Grizzlies Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (-250) | MEM: (+210)
Spread: POR: -6 (-110) | MEM: +6 (-110)
Total: 216 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: POR: 51% | MEM: 49%
Trail Blazers vs Grizzlies Betting Trends & Stats
- Portland is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Portland is 5-1 straight up (SU) in its last five road games.
- The total has gone under in four of Memphis' last five games.
- Memphis is 5-11 SU in its last 16 home games.
Trail Blazers vs Grizzlies Prop Bet
All Trail Blazer-Grizzlies betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Damian Lillard Total Points: Under 24.5 (-118) – Damian Lillard is putting together another All-NBA worthy season, but he's in a bit of a slump right now. In his six games since the NBA All-Star break, Lillard is only averaging 21.8 points per game on 32.7 percent shooting from beyond the arc. These numbers are still impressive, but they pale in comparison to the 26.3 PPG and 37.3 3-point percentage Lillard averaged before the All-Star break. Tonight, Lillard will have to contend with the quietly effective Memphis Grizzlies' defense. Memphis allows a league-low 103.7 PPG, and opponents are only shooting 44.6 percent against the Grizzlies this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.