Cover Photo: Getty Images
LSU vs Alabama Game Info
No. 13 LSU Tigers (23-5, 13-2 SEC) vs Alabama Crimson Tide (17-11, 8-7 SEC)
Date: Saturday, March 2, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Location: Coleman Coliseum – Tuscaloosa, AL
LSU vs Alabama Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LSU: (-150) | ALB: (+130)
Spread: LSU: -3 (-110) | ALB: +3 (-110)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LSU: 69% | ALB: 31%
LSU vs Alabama Betting Trends & Stats
- LSU is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- LSU is 6-1-1 ATS in its last eight road games.
- Alabama is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- Alabama is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games against LSU.
LSU vs Alabama Prop Bet
All LSU vs Alabama betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Spread: LSU -1 (-110) – In the last three matchups between these two teams, LSU has outscored Alabama by an average of 1.3 points in the first half. On the season, over the course of a full game, LSU averages 8.7 more points than Alabama.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.