Cover Photo: Getty Images
South Carolina State vs North Carolina Central Game Info
South Carolina State Bulldogs (
Date: Monday, Feb. 25, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
South Carolina State vs North Carolina Central Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SCST: (+265) | NCCU: (-350)
Spread: SCST: +7.5 (-110) | NCCU: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SCST: 45% | NCCU: 55%
South Carolina State vs North Carolina Central Betting Trends & Stats
- SC State is 9-6 against the spread as an away underdog this season.
- SC State is 10-9 ATS in road games this season.
- SC State is 5-8 ATS in conference games this season.
- NC Central is 4-3-1 ATS as a home favorite this season.
- NC Central is 7-5-2 ATS in conference games this season.
South Carolina State University Athletics - Bulldogs Battle North Carolina Central Monday On ESPNU https://t.co/yCN6vnppwF— Dbandman (@Dbandman2) February 25, 2019
South Carolina State vs North Carolina Central Prop Bet
All South Carolina State-North Carolina Central betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Second Half Point Total: Over 74 (-110) – Nothing really pops on paper when looking at these teams. They both are outside the top 250 NCAA teams in scoring. They both shoot under 50 percent from the field. The one edge we have here is both have horrendous second-half defenses. SC State allows 40 second-half points per game to NC Central's 37.5. NC Central has been even worse over its last three, giving up 40.3 second-half points on average.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.