Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rockets vs Warriors Game Info
Houston Rockets (33-25, 13-16 Away) at Golden State Warriors (42-16, 23-7 Home)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 23, 2019
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Location: ORACLE Arena – Oakland, CA
Rockets vs Warriors Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+330) | GS: (-420)
Spread: HOU: +9 (-110) | GS: -9 (-110)
Total: 234 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 29% | GS: 71%
Rockets vs Warriors Betting Trends & Stats
- Golden State and Houston have split their last 16 meetings.
- Golden State is 32-47 against the spread (ATS) at home over the last two seasons.
- Golden State has failed to cover in its last five games, including seven of its last eight.
- Houston is 10-19 ATS on the road this season.
- The total has gone under in 11 of the last 16 Golden State-Houston meetings.
- Four of the last five Houston games have gone under the total.
Chris Paul Full Highlights 2019.02.21 Rockets vs Lakers - 23 Pts, 10 Rebs, 9 Asts! | FreeDawkins pic.twitter.com/FXP0Fu6PZM— Rockets Loading (@RocketsLoading) February 23, 2019
Rockets vs Warriors Prop Bet
All Rockets vs Warriors betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Chris Paul: Over 29.5 Points + Rebounds + Assists (-116) – Coming off a near-triple-double performance in his last game, it seems kind of crazy to have Chris Paul's mark at 29.5. Granted, James Harden typically dominates the Rockets' touches, but now that Paul is healthy again, CP3 is certainly capable of hitting this number.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.