Cover Photo: Getty Images
Kent State vs Buffalo Game Info
Kent State Golden Flashes (19-7, 8-5 MAC) at No. 25 Buffalo Bulls (23-3, 11-2 MAC)
Date: Friday, Feb. 22, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Location: Alumni Arena – Buffalo, NY
Your 25th ranked Bulls are on national television tonight!!— UB Men's Basketball (@UBmenshoops) February 22, 2019
The Bulls host Kent State right here at Alumni Arena at 7pm.
It will air nationally on ESPN2!!
Come watch UB shoot for their 24th straight home win and help us #BlackOutAlumniArena #UBhornsUP | #UBLegendary pic.twitter.com/hbe7c6SqlW
Kent State vs Buffalo Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KENT: (N/A) | BUFF: (N/A)
Spread: KENT: +15.5 (-110) | BUFF: -15.5 (-110)
Total: 159 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KENT: 58% | BUFF: 42%
Kent State vs Buffalo Betting Trends & Stats
- Kent State is 6-0 against the spread (ATS) following a loss this season. It's coming off a loss to Central Michigan on Tuesday.
- Kent State is 4-3-1 ATS as a road underdog this season.
- Buffalo is 5-4 ATS when favored by 15 or more this season.
- Buffalo is 6-4 ATS as a home favorite this season.
- Buffalo is 7-6 ATS in conference games this season.
Flashes wrap up road swing with No. 25 Buffalo— Kent State Men's Basketball (@KentStMBB) February 21, 2019
: Friday, Feb. 22
⏰: 7 PM
: Alumni Arena
Kent State vs Buffalo Prop Bet
All Kent State-Buffalo betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Buffalo) Point Total: Over 87.5 (-110) – Buffalo has averaged an absurd 91.2 points per game this month. It's most recent victim was Ohio, where Buffalo dropped 114 points on the Bobcats. Buffalo has the chance to get so many buckets due to their fast pace, averaging 65.5 field goals per game, the fifth-most in the NCAA. Kent State also plays reasonably fast, averaging 59.7 field goals per game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.