Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mississippi State vs Georgia Game Info
Mississippi State Bulldogs (18-7, 6-6 SEC) vs. Georgia Bulldogs (10-15, 1-11 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2019
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Mississippi State vs Georgia Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSST: (-300) | UGA: (+235)
Spread: MSST: -6.5 (-110) | UGA: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 149 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MSST: 68% | UGA: 32%
Mississippi State vs Georgia Betting Trends & Stats
- Mississippi State is 6-4 straight up (SU) in its last 10 games.
- Mississippi State is 18-7 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has gone under in four of Mississippi State's last seven road games.
- The total has gone under in six of the last 10 Georgia home games.
- Georgia is 6-8 ATS at home this season.
- Georgia is 2-13 SU as an underdog this season.
Looking for a ticket to Wednesday's @UGABasketball game vs. Mississippi State? Get yours for just $8 with today's Tuesday Ticket deal.— Georgia Bulldogs (@UGAAthletics) February 19, 2019
PROMO CODE: MBB19 pic.twitter.com/pP6gIc8jdj
Mississippi State vs Georgia Prop Bet
All Mississippi State-Georgia betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Georgia) Total Points: Under 72.5 (-120) – The Georgia Bulldogs have struggled to win SEC games all season and scoring has been a large part of that problem. Georgia only averages 74.2 points per game on the year. Scoring has been an issue during recent games too, notching over 74 points just one time in the last four games. Mississippi State has been on a defensive tear lately as well, allowing just one of its last five opponents to break the 75-point mark.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.