Cover Photo: Getty Images
Ohio vs Buffalo Game Info
Ohio Bobcats (11-13, 3-9 MAC) at No. 25 Buffalo Bulls (22-3, 10-2 MAC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Location: Alumni Arena – Buffalo, NY
Ohio vs Buffalo Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OHIO: N/A | BUF: N/A
Spread: OHIO: +18 (-110) | BUF: -18 (-110)
Total: 154 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OHIO: 18% | BUF: 82%
Ohio vs Buffalo Betting Trends & Stats
- Buffalo is 3-1 straight up (SU) and 2-2 against the spread (ATS) versus Ohio in its last four meetings.
- Ohio is 1-8 ATS in road games this season.
- Ohio is 2-10 ATS versus conference opponents this season.
- Ohio is 3-13 ATS versus teams with a winning record this season.
- The total has gone over in three of Buffalo's last four games.
- The total has gone under in three of Ohio's last five games.
Buffalo Bulls vs Ohio Bobcats Gamethread https://t.co/yqnOAnezVe— Bull Run (@UBBullRun) February 19, 2019
Ohio vs Buffalo Prop Bet
All Ohio-Buffalo betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Buffalo) Total Points: Over 86.5 (-110) – Ohio typically plays at a slower pace than Buffalo may be used to, but the Bobcats will have to pick up the tempo in order to keep up with the Bulls on the road tonight. The Bulls have not been in a scoring lull lately, with at least 88 points in four of the last six games. In addition, their only cover over the last four games came by one point, so there is plenty of motivation for them to have an inspired performance tonight.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.