Cover Photo: Getty Images
Alcorn State vs Arkansas-Pine Bluff Game Info
Alcorn State Braves (8-16, 4-8 SWAC) at Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (10-15, 7-5 SWAC)
Date: Monday, Feb. 18, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Location: H.O. Commons Arena – Pine Bluff, AK
Alcorn State vs Arkansas-Pine Bluff Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALCN: (+320) | UAPB: (-420)
Spread: ALCN: +8.5 (-110) | UAPB: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 130.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ALCN: 57% | UAPB: 43%
Alcorn State vs Arkansas-Pine Bluff Betting Trends & Stats
- Alcorn State is 4-7 against the spread as an away underdog this season.
- Alcorn State is 6-6 ATS in conference games this season.
- UAPB is 3-1 ATS as a home favorite this season.
- UAPB is 4-2 ATS in home games this season.
- UAPB is 3-0 ATS in its last three games.
7 HOURS BEFORE GAMEDAY — GoldenLionsAthletics (@UAPBLionsRoar) February 18, 2019
PEP RALLEY 5:30 P.M.
@UAPB_MBB 6 P.M.
@UAPB_WBB 8:30 P.M.
H.O. CLEMMONS ARENA "THE DEN"
THEME- BLACK OUT⚫️⚫️
BE THERE⬅️, BE LOUD#PACKTHESTANDS #BEATALCORN!#OURTOWNOURTeam pic.twitter.com/m7r3mdAHzE
Alcorn State vs Arkansas-Pine Bluff Prop Bet
All Alcorn State-Arkansas-Pine Bluff betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (UAPB) Point Total: Over 69.5 (-115) – UAPB has a knack of getting to the foul line, forcing the 50th-most personal fouls per game in the country. Alcorn State tends to play sloppy, fouling nearly 18 times per game. If the UAPB guards get into the paint and force Alcorn State into fouls, they should be able put up quite a few points from the charity stripe tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.