NBA Rising Stars Game Info
Team USA vs. Team World
Date: Saturday, Feb. 16, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST on TNT
Location: Spectrum Center – Charlotte, NC
NBA Rising Stars Game Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USA: (-174) | WORLD: (+148)
Spread: USA: -4.5 (-110) | WORLD: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 282.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
NBA Rising Stars Game Betting Trends & Stats
- Team World has won three out of the four years since the switch to the current format during All-Star Weekend.
- Team USA will start with a backcourt of De'Aaron Fox and Donovan Mitchell, while Team World will have Ben Simmons and Luka Doncic in its backcourt.
- Team World will be coached by Dallas Mavericks All-Star Dirk Nowitzki. Team USA will be led by Boston Celtics All-Star Kyrie Irving.
- Team USA is returning five players from last year's game.
- Team World is returning
Dirk is taking his job as coach for Team World in the Rising Stars game very seriously pic.twitter.com/oNe2m7bBa6— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) February 14, 2019
NBA Rising Stars Game Prop Bet
All NBA Rising Stars Game prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Team World Wire-to-Wire Win (+530) – Since the NBA switched this game from Rookie vs. Sophomore to Team USA vs. Team World, the non-American teams have won 3-of-4 contests. With premier talent up and down this roster, including the reigning MVP for this game (Bogdanovic), the 2018 Rookie of the Year (Simmons), the favorite for 2019 Rookie of the Year (Doncic) and 2018 NBA Draft No. 1 overall pick Deandre Ayton, Team World should be able to snag an early lead and never look back.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.