Cover Photo: Getty Images
Houston vs UCF Game Info
No. 12 Houston Cougars (21-1, 8-1 American) at UCF Knights (16-4, 6-2 American)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 7, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Houston is 21-1 with nine regular season games remaining. If Cougars win nine more, it will be the third straight season that an American Conference team has won 30.— Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein) February 1, 2019
Houston vs UCF Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-140) | UCF: (+120)
Spread: HOU: -2.5 (-110) | UCF: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 132 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: (77%) | UCF: (23%)
Houston vs UCF Betting Trends & Stats
- Houston is 5-1 against the spread in road games this season.
- Houston is 2-0 ATS as a road favorite this season.
- UCF is 5-6-1 ATS in home games this season.
- Houston has hit the under in 66 percent of its road games this season.
"They play hard, they compete, but we compete too." - BJ Taylor on Houston— UCF Men's Basketball (@UCF_MBB) February 6, 2019
More from BJ, Coach and Aubrey at the mic as we prepare for the Coogs pic.twitter.com/zzGl9YK2Bl
Houston vs UCF Prop Bet
All Houston-UCF betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 2nd Half Point Spread: Houston -1 (-110) – Houston ranks eighth in the country in second-half scoring margin at +7.4 points per game. UCF's second-half scoring margin is just -4.3 points per game over its last three matchups. Houston also has some of the best rebounding in the country as the Cougars are averaging the sixth-most rebounds per game in the NCAA. Look for Houston to continue its dominance in the paint tonight in Orlando.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.