Pacers vs Knicks Game Info
Indiana Pacers (
Date: Friday, Jan. 11, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Pacers vs Knicks Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (-350) | NYK: (+280)
Spread: IND: -8 (-110) | NYK: +8 (-110)
Total: 219 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IND: (69%) | NYK: (31%)
Injury update: Myles Turner (sore right shoulder) is out for tonight's game in New York.— Indiana Pacers (@Pacers) January 11, 2019
Pacers vs Knicks Betting Trends & Stats
- The Pacers have won four straight games against the Knicks, but only one of those games was in New York.
- Indiana is 20-20-1 ATS this season and is 10-11-1 ATS on the road. As road favorites, they are 5-4-1 ATS.
- New York is 18-21-2 ATS this season, a whole eight games better than their SU record of 10-31. The Knicks are are also 6-9-1 ATS at home.
- The Pacers have yet to cover the spread against the Knicks this season in two attempts. Despite winning both contests, Indiana is 0-1-1 ATS against New York.
Pacers vs Knicks Prop Bets
All Pacers-Knicks prop bets and odds are available FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Pacers) Total Points: Over 113.5 (-112) – Indiana is the 21st-ranked offense in the NBA, averaging 108.1 points per game, but the Knicks are a bottom-five defense, giving up 115.8 points per game. The Pacers have also been relatively hot in their past 10 games, surpassing 113 points six times during that stretch. If the Pacers win, expect them to top this prop.
- Tim Hardaway Points: Under 17.5 (-106) – Hardaway is the Knicks' leading scoring, averaging exactly 20.0 points per game this year. But he's only hit 20 or more twice in the past 10 games. Things aren't going to be any easier for the slumping guard as he will likely be guarded by Pacers All-Star Victor Oladipo for much of the evening. The First Team NBA All-Defensive team guard will shut down Hardaway and force someone else to score for the Knicks.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.