Michigan State vs Ohio State Game Info
No. 8 Michigan State (12-2, 3-0 Big Ten) @ No. 14 Ohio State (12-1, 2-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 5, 2018
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Location: Value City Arena – Columbus, OH
Michigan State vs Ohio State Betting Info
Moneyline: MSU: (-130) | OSU: (+105)
Spread: MSU: -1.5 (-110) | OSU: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MSU: (51%) | OSU: (49%)
For your pregame reading: The #Buckeyes and #Spartans have both been among the country's best during the last calendar year. But here's why Chris Holtmann doesn't equate the two: https://t.co/QOCOIqO9Bh— Adam Jardy (@AdamJardy) January 5, 2019
Michigan State vs Ohio State Betting Trends
- Both teams come in hot as Michigan State has a seven-game winning streak while Ohio State has won six in a row.
- Ohio State is 2-1 (ATS/SU) against Michigan State in their last three meetings.
- Michigan State is 10-3 ATS as a favorite this season.
- Michigan State is 8-1 ATS when scoring at least 80 points this season.
Michigan State vs Ohio State Best Prop Bet
All Michigan State-Ohio State prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Ohio State) Total Points: Under 72.5 (-115): Michigan State did just fine in their last game without star player Joshua Langford, but you'd expect this game to be more of a defensive struggle. Look for Sparty to buckle down, particularly on defense, and give the Buckeyes fits all afternoon. Ohio State hasn't been playing against great competition of late, so they could get a hard dose of reality today.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.