Pelicans vs Nets Game Info
New Orleans Pelicans (17-21, 4-15 Away) vs Brooklyn Nets (17-21, 9-11 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2018
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Pelicans vs Nets Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NOP: (-106) | BKN: (-110)
Spread: NOP: +0.5 (-110) | BKN: -0.5 (-110)
Total: 230 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NOP: (59%) | BKN: (41%)
Pelicans vs Nets Betting Trends & Stats
- New Orleans is 1-5 against the spread in its last six games.
- The total has gone under in eight of New Orleans' last 12 games.
- Brooklyn is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has gone over in four of Brooklyn's last six games.
For Spencer Dinwiddie, who chose between Colorado and Harvard for undergrad, the Crossover Into Business program sparked a desire to learn more https://t.co/DabILtynOV— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) January 2, 2019
Pelicans vs Nets Best Prop Bet
All Pelicans-Nets prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Spencer Dinwiddie to Score 20+ Points & Brooklyn to Win (+260) –– Dinwiddie has been an incredible find for a Nets team that has been without its own first-round NBA Draft pick since 2014. Dinwiddie is averaging 17.8 points per game over his last five as he looks to continue his strong play against the New Orleans Pelicans. The Pelicans defense is allowing 115.3 points per game (No. 26 in the NBA), and opponents are sinking a ridiculous 11.9 3-pointers per game against New Orleans this season too.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.