76ers vs Jazz Game Info
Philadelphia 76ers (22-13, 6-10 Away) @ Utah Jazz (17-18, 7-7 Home)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 27, 2018
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Location: Vivint Smart Home Arena – Salt Lake City, UT
76ers vs Jazz Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+178) | UTA: (-210)
Spread: PHI: +5 (-110) | UTA: -5 (-110)
Total: 219 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: (57%) | UTA: (43%)
76ers vs Jazz Betting Trends & Stats
- The 76ers are 16-19-0 ATS this season, in the bottom third of the NBA, and are the second-worst road team ATS at 5-11-0.
- The Jazz are 17-17-1 ATS this season and 8-6-0 at home.
- When these two teams played earlier in the year, the 76ers came out on top, 113-107, in Philadelphia.
- The 76ers have won three straight games against the Jazz, but Utah has won 9 of the last 12 overall. Utah leads the all-time series, 54-44.
- The last time the 76ers won four straight games over the Jazz was December 17, 1988.
76ers vs Jazz Prop Bets
- Joe Ingles Made Threes: Over 2.5 (+166) – Ingles' 3-point shooting has been a bit down this season and he's still shooting 39 percent from deep. He makes 2.2 from behind the arc a game on average and shoots about six, so it's not ludicrous to think that he can hit three 3-pointers, instead of his usual two in this game. With so much defensive focus going to Donovan Mitchell, Ingles will have plenty of chances to fire away.
| Joe Ingles, jingling (per usual)— Utah Jazz (@utahjazz) December 26, 2018
15p | 7r | 5a | 3 3pm pic.twitter.com/N7q1qhyI4x
- Joel Embiid Points: Under 25.5 (-112) – Embiid is averaging 26.6 points a game on the season, but in his career against the Jazz he only averages 17.3 points a game. He's fresh off a 34-point game on Christmas, but Rudy Gobert will likely do enough to keep The Prcoess under 25 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.