Michigan vs Florida Peach Bowl Game Info
No. 7 Michigan Wolverines (10-2) vs.
Date: Saturday, Dec. 29, 2018
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Michigan vs Florida Peach Bowl Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (-310) | FLA: (+240)
Spread: MICH: -7.5 (-115) | FLA: +7.5 (-105)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MICH: (46%) | FLA: (54%)
Most Wins, last 30 years:— Pick Six Previews (@PickSixPreviews) December 9, 2018
292- Ohio State
258- Virginia Tech
247- Notre Dame
Michigan vs Florida Peach Bowl Betting Trends & Stats
- Only 10 teams finished the season covering more spreads than Florida this year as the Gators went 8-4 ATS (66.7 percent), and Florida also posted the seventh-best record for hitting the over in the nation at 7-4-1.
- Despite a 10-win season straight up and a Top-10 ranking, Michigan went just 6-6 against the spread and the Wolverines defense held Michigan to hitting just 7-of-12 overs this season.
- The 2018 Peach Bowl will mark the third matchup between Michigan and Florida since 2016.
- The Wolverines will be without two of their star defensive players in LB Devin Bush and DL Rashan Gary, as two of the biggest-name players on a list of college football players sitting out bowl games this season.
- Michigan has dominated the series both overall and recently, going 4-0 all-time against the Gators and stomping Florida 33-17 in 2017 and 41-7 in the 2016 Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl.
- Excluding the 2016 College Football Playoff semifinal Peach Bowl game, the SEC is 2-5 in the last seven Peach Bowl appearances.
勞 2018 Peach Bowl Crazy Stat 勞— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) December 17, 2018
▪️Excluding Michigan, Florida is 5-0 against the Big Ten in last 5 bowl games
▪️Excluding Florida, Michigan is 0-4 against the SEC in last 4 bowl games
Each Team's Best Win
- Michigan: vs. No. 14 Penn State (42-7) – Nov. 3
- Florida: vs. No. 7 LSU (27-19) – Oct. 6
Bowl Prop Bets
All Peach Bowl prop bets
- Away Team (Florida) Total: Over 21.5 Points (-110) – Florida's offense faced four of the best defensive units in the country over the course of this season and went 2-2 against the likes of Mississippi State (No. 1 scoring defense), Kentucky (No. 7), Georgia (No. 18) and LSU (No. 31). This Gators offense – averaging 46.3 points per game over the
“We have an opportunity to win the @CFAPeachBowl Championship. So I think winning the game would be a real satisfying end to this season and jump-start us into where we expect to be in the future." —@CoachDanMullen— Gators Football (@GatorsFB) December 9, 2018
Story via @GatorsScott: https://t.co/rWp2uW0oiE #GoGators
- Home Team (Michigan) Total: Over 29 Points (-115) – Florida's No. 33 scoring defense in the nation is a solid unit as well, but Michigan's offense has been rolling late in the season. The Wolverines have averaged 38.5 PPG over the last four games of the season and 36.8 PPG over the season. Michigan scored fewer than 30 points just three times this season, one of which came against Michigan State's No. 12 scoring defense with another against Notre Dame's No. 9 scoring defense.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.