Auburn vs Purdue Music City Bowl Game Info
Auburn Tigers (7-5) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (6-6)
Date: Friday, Dec. 28, 2018
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Auburn vs Purdue Music City Bowl Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (-180) | PUR (+150)
Spread: AUB: -3.5 (-110) | PUR: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 54.5 | Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: AUB: (46%) | PUR: (54%)
Gus Malzahn is going back to his "true comfort zone" as the offensive play-caller, starting with this month's Music City Bowl.— Josh Vitale (@JoshVitale) December 17, 2018
Breaking down why he's doing it and what it could mean for the offense moving forward: https://t.co/T6oUMI0R6y
Bowl Betting Trends & Stats
- Auburn is 5-7 against the spread this season, while the Boilermakers have a slightly more impressive 7-5 ATS record.
- Purdue is a bland 6-6 at hitting the over this season, while Auburn has hit the over in just four of its 12 games on the year.
- The 2018 Music City Bowl will be the first-ever meeting between these football programs.
- Purdue is the only Power Five team that saw every one of its nonconference opponents make it to a bowl game this season.
- The Tigers are 6-4 against Big Ten competition in bowl games all-time, but Auburn has struggled in the postseason lately, going just 1-4 in its last five bowl appearances.
- Purdue is 2-5 against SEC teams all-time and 1-2 against SEC competition in bowl games.
2018 P5 Non-Conference Opponents That Made A Bowl— Purdue Stats & Info (@PurdueStatsInfo) December 14, 2018
Other P5 Conferences ⤵️ pic.twitter.com/gq0zBSgbKW
Each Team's Best Win
- Purdue: vs. No. 2 Ohio State (49-20) – Oct. 20
- Auburn: vs. No. 6 Washington (21-16) – Sept. 1
Auburn vs Purdue Music City Bowl Prop Bets
- Away Team (Auburn) Total: Under 29 Points (-110) – Purdue's defense hasn't exactly been phenomenal this season, but the Tigers offense has been equally unimpressive. Auburn finished the season as the No. 85 scoring offense in the country at just 25.1 points per game. The Tigers have scored more than 29 points against Power-Five conference competition just twice this season.
Why Gus Malzahn is taking over play-calling and what it could mean for Auburn’s offense in 2019: https://t.co/BiOxr4iLPu— MontgomeryAdvertiser (@MGMAdvertiser) December 17, 2018
- Home Team (Purdue) Total: 25.5 Under Points (-110) –
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.