Michigan State vs Oregon Redbox Bowl Game Info
Michigan State Spartans (7-5) vs. Oregon Ducks (8-4)
Date: Monday, Dec. 31, 2018
Time: 3:00 p.m. EST
Michigan State vs Oregon Redbox Bowl Betting Info
Odds: All betting odds, lines and props provided by FanDuel Sportsbook
– Updated as of 10:30 a.m. EST on Dec. 7
Moneyline: MSU: (+105) | ORE: (-125)
Spread: MSU: +1.5 (-105) | ORE: -1.5 (-115)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MSU: (24%) | ORE: (76%)
Top 5 Bowl Game Names:— Jarrett Bailey (@jarrett_bailey4) December 6, 2018
1. Cheez-It Bowl
2. Redbox Bowl
3. Makers Wanted Bahamas Bowl
4. Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl
5. Dollar General Bowl
Michigan State vs Oregon Redbox Bowl Interesting Stats and Betting Trends
- Both Oregon and Michigan State are equally bad against the spread this season, with each team finishing 4-8 ATS.
- The Spartans and Ducks also have similarly-poor splits in hitting the over this season, with Michigan State going 4-8 and Oregon going 5-6-1.
Each Team's Best Win
- Michigan State: @ No. 8 Penn State (21-17) – Oct. 13
- Oregon: vs. No. 7 Washington (30-27) – Oct. 13
Michigan State vs Oregon Redbox Bowl Best Prop Bets
All Redbox Bowl prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Michigan State) Total: Under 22.5 Points (-110) – Michigan State's offense has been the downfall of the Spartans this season. MSU has averaged just 10.2 points across its five losses this season and averaged an alarmingly-low 8.67 PPG over the last three games of the season.
- Home Team (Oregon) Total: Over 24 Points (-110) – Oregon's offense has flown somewhat under the radar this season, but the Ducks actually have one of the most consistent high-scoring attacks in the nation. Oregon is scoring 34.9 PPG on the season (No. 22 in scoring offense), and haven't scored less than 30 points this season. They've scored 30-39 points seven times, 40-49 three times, 50-59 two times and 60-69 one time. Expect lots of points from the Ducks.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.