SEC Championship Game Info:
No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (12-0) vs. No. 4 Georgia Bulldogs (11-1)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 1, 2018
Time: 8 p.m. EST
SEC Championship Betting Info:
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: ALA: (-530) | UGA: (+390)
Spread: ALA: -13 (-110) | UGA: +13 (-110)
Total: 60.5 | Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ALA: (64%) | UGA: (36%)
SEC Championship Injury Report:
- ALA: None
- UGA: WR – Demetris Robertson (QUESTIONABLE - Undisclosed)
- UGA: RB – Zamir White (OUT - Knee)
Gary Danielson says that it'd be "laughable" if Alabama loses to Georgia and gets left out of the College Football Playoff.— Barrett Sallee (@BarrettSallee) November 27, 2018
Records Against the Spread:
- ALA: (8-4-0)
- UGA: (7-5-0)
- This is a rematch of the 2018 College Football Playoff Championship game, which Alabama won 26-23 in overtime. They trailed by 13 in the second half.
- Nick Saban has never lost to an opponent (head) coached by one of his former assistant coaching staff members with a 15-0 perfect record. Georgia head coach Kirby Smart served as Alabama's defensive coordinator under Saban from 2008-15.
- The SEC Champion has gone on to win seven of the last 12 National Championship games, and at least one team featured in the last 12 SEC Championship matchups has gone on to appear in 10 of the last 11 National Championship games.
- Home Team (Alabama) Total Points: Under 38 Points (-105) – It may seem crazy betting against Alabama's offense this season, but the Crimson Tide have comparatively struggled against their toughest defensive opponents. Alabama scored just 24 points against Mississippi State (No. 1 scoring defense) and 29 against LSU (No. 24). Georgia's defense heads into Saturday as the No. 10 scoring defense, allowing just 17.2 points per game. Lastly, the Bulldogs defense hasn't allowed 30 or more in one game all season.
- Away Team (Georgia) Total Points: Over 25 Points (-105) – If FCS opponent The Citadel and the No. 71 scoring offense of the Auburn Tigers can hang 17 and 24 points on Alabama's defense, respectively, you have to think Georgia can get at least 25. Especially a Georgia team averaging 40.1 points per game as the nation's No. 13 scoring offense.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.