Game Info: Miami Dolphins (5-5, 1-4 Away) at Indianapolis Colts (5-5, 3-2 Home)
: Sunday, Nov. 25
: 4:25 p.m. EST
: Lucas Oil Stadium - Indianapolis, IN
Odds: All lines and props bets provided by FanDuel Sportsbook – Updated at 3:30 p.m. EST
Public Spread Betting Percentages:
Dolphins/Colts:— trey wingo (@wingoz) November 25, 2018
Andrew Luck has thrown at least 3 TD passes in 7 straight games, 3rd longest streak in NFL history. If he gets 3 today he’d tie Peyton Manning for 2nd longest with 8. Manning did it in 2004. Tom Brady has the longest streak of such games at 10 in 2007
Interesting Stats and Betting Trends:
- The Colts-Dolphins game is one of the
three most bet NFL matchups on Sunday.
- Miami is 1-9 against the spread in its last 10 games on the road.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Dolphins' last six games on the road.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of the Colts' last 18 games at home.
- The Colts are 1-7 ATS in their last eight games at home against Miami.
Best Prop Bet:
- T.Y. Hilton to Score a Touchdown (-125) – Hilton is coming off a huge game in Week 11 where he hauled in nine catches for 155 yards and two touchdowns. Despite a tough cornerback matchup, Hilton is the Colts go-to guy by a mile and he'll continue to get a ton of looks at the end zone.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.